2012년 9월 13일 목요일

You could see how much dust is in your house using with robot vacuum cleaner Mamirobot Pporo K7~!!

Whenever I visit my mom's house,
I could see the the robot vacuum cleaner Mamirobot Voice,
always vacuuming the living room.


 
I always think that it's pretty amazing product!
But I was not that much interested before I got my second baby.
Hard to clean and vacuum my house with two childs...
So my mom recommended the robot vacuum cleaner Mamirobot to me.

My mother knew about the new product had been released from Mamirobot, at that time,
and she recommended me to buy the Mamirobot Pporo, 2012 new product~!

The 2012 new robot vacuum cleaner from Mamirobot is named as PPORO K7.

I bought Pporo K7 the orange color~



This is the new product from Mamirobot~!
Mamirobot Pporo K7~Orange~

My mother is really jealous of Pporo
which is more upgraded and
more function added compared to Mamirobot Voice.



You can see accesories when opening the box!



These are the components of Mamirobot Pporo K7.

(Mamirobot company sells three type of Pporo series K7. K5. K3)
And you could get the charging station and Zaaloo together only from buying K7 version.

I think Mamirobot Pporo is way betther sharper
 and prettier and also thinner thatn my mother's Mamirobot Voice.


You could see the 5 pieces of superfine micro-fiber mops
which can be attached to Pporo and do the damp mopping.  


Another thing is hair vacuuming cover.
You could install it to Pporo for hair vacuuming usage.
(Basically the brush vacuuming cover is installed in Pporo for carpet and floor vacuuming.)


The remote controller is just perfect size for your hand
and simple and easy to control.



First time using the Pporo K7,
you have to fully charge the Pporo and Zaaloo
(Zaaloo is the handy vacuum cleaner which is on the top side of charging station.)

That will make your battery life long and stable.


2 hours of vacuuming my house....
OMG~!!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE~!!!!
I was living in the dust ~!!
Pporo realized me how plenty of dust are in my house.

Anyway,,,,
Especially, I kinda like my Pporo best when it comes to clean under my bed~!



The dust bin is dettachable and easy to empty the dust.
After emptying the dust,you could clean the dust bin with water~ 
It is waterproof.
The dust filter on the upside of dust bin could be replaced to new filter easily.
I think it is really great for restraining the germs to grow.

Cleaning and vacuuming the house EVERYDAY is really important!!
This robot vacuum cleaner Mamirobot Pporo K7 proves it from showing the full of dust in dust bin everyday!!

I could manage my two kids less hard than before with Pporo!

I will keep using it everyday and i hope my sister have one.
My sister is going to have a baby soon.

Recommend you the Mamirobot Pporo K7.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기