2012년 9월 16일 일요일

Orange roundy Robot cleaner.

 
<Robot vacuum cleaner>
 

New orange Pporo located center of livingroom with nice blue color.

<Robot vacuum cleaner>



Pporo attack to dust and hair on the floor!!
First few times Pporo stuck on the kids toy. So, I picked kids toy and floor is all pporo's playground.
Pporo can play all day.
<Robot vacuum cleaner>


Pporo can go under the desk and vacuum. Pporo also gave me job for clean all material on the floor.
Floor looks neat and clean.

<Robot vacuum cleaner>



Have to clean all higer than 2cm height. Pporo try to climb up everything on the floor.
 
 
<Robot vacuum cleaner>



Pporo has 4 sensor, so Pporo avoid kids small bookshelf.

<Robot vacuum cleaner>



Pporo vacuum under bookshelf with full of dust and hair in dust bin.

<Robot vacuum cleaner>



This pictures shows Pporo finished vacuum under bookshelf.

 
<Robot vacuum cleaner>



Welcome home Pporo.. Pporo out of power so it automatically back to recharge station.

<Robot vacuum cleaner>



Pporo also has wet mopping function. I am so shame. Wet mopping towel is too dirty to show.

 
<Robot vacuum cleaner>



This is main dust bin. As you can see it's a lot of dust. I didn't know this much dust on the floor.
I vacuumed at least one time in a day. but dust still remain on the floor.

I really satisfied Pporo work.

Also, when I called Mamirobot customer service, they are really kind to answer my question.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기