2012년 9월 9일 일요일

My Whity Mighty Smarty Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Mamirobot Pporo K7!!

In my house, there's a lovely whity Pporo always hanging around the rooms.

Yes, I bought Mamirobot Pporo K7(White) a week ago.
Before I bought robot vacuum cleaner, I was really suspicous about its cleaning performace.
All the doubts are cleared in my mind at once I started to make Pporo K7 whity clean the living room.

I could learn that the Whity can vacuum all around very smartly with its strong wheels even on the carpet as well as the marble floor.
When it is vacuuming with the damp mob, I usually roll the carpet one side to prevent climbing up the carpet.
Good to have the damp mob function with Mamirobot Pporo that I could see the shiny floor everyday thanks to it.

I learned that if I wanted to clean the whole floors without any problem with robot vacuum cleaner,
I have to take away the obstacles that make Pporo stuck.
It is important for the users of robot vacuum cleaner to learn some of tips using it.
You could kindly learn from the Mamirobot homepage.
www.mamirobot.com

Anyway I think that it is quite easy to set up and use the Pporo when you beware of some tips that Mamirobot site offers.
Everyday I'm surprised of seeing the full of dust in the dust bin of Pporo.
I recommend that Pporo will be essential to the familes who have little child for sanitation.

Below is the Pporo K7 white that I'm using at home.
You could see the dust bin with full of dust.

Isn't the color of Pporo suits floor color?
That's why I chose the white one. :D



Truly recommend you the Pporo K7 made in Mamirobot Korea.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기