2012년 9월 3일 월요일

Finally I got the Robot cleaner K7. Check out my review!


Finally I decided to buy the Mamirobot PPORO K7 among the three brands of robot vacuum cleaner.

Samsung "Tango" was so expensive and the reviews of it was not good enough considering that high price.

LG "Roboking"  and Irobot brands were also expensive but the reviews of them were quite not bad.

But when I saw the Mamirobot reviews, I recognized that PPORO has the reasonable price and also the reviews were great!
What I liked most was the color options of PPORO and the handy vacuum cleaner Zaaloo which designed just like broom!

This is my situation why i bought the robot vacuum cleaner.
My husband and I earn money for the living together and we have no time to clean up the house everyday.
Important thing is that we live with 7-month-old baby and 12-year-old dog named "Dooly".
For my baby, i needed to make my house safe and clean.

Anyway, this is the outboxing of Mamirobot PPORO K7.
I selected the orange color which is most popular.

<Robot Vacuum Cleaner>

<Robot Vacuum Cleaner>

<Robot Vacuum Cleaner>

<Robot Vacuum Cleaner>

<Robot Vacuum Cleaner>
 

You can see many components.
First thing you might have to do when you unbox Mamirobot case~
You should check all the stuffs are well inserted as same as User manual.

Below is the User manual components.



Well my Mamirobot PPORO K7 had the entire componets fortunately!!!

Umm I switched on after inserted the battery!
The beautiful voice of a women says hello! to me!
Oh that might be PPORO's voice. PPORO was female! hahah...
 
<Robot Vacuum Cleaner>

<Robot Vacuum Cleaner>

<Robot Vacuum Cleaner>

<Robot Vacuum Cleaner>

<Robot Vacuum Cleaner>



You could see PPORO is vacuuming around the whole living room~!
It could clean under the bed and sofa that I couldn't reach easily to clean up with another cleaner.

Well my daughter loves PPORO very much. She think that it is a toy which is moving by itself.
After opened the dust bin... I was surprised that there was a lot of dust and hairs.
This proves that my Pporo surely cleaning well.
Pporo helps me a lot saving the time to clean the house.   
I recommend to buy the PPORO.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기