2012년 9월 24일 월요일

My life is much better convenient with Robot vacuum cleaner Mamirobot Pporo K7

I do clean my house a lot more than any other housewives.
Because I hate living in a messy room and this is one of my ilness...yes I have mysophobia.
Anyway It's hard to clean and vacuuming the 30 square feet house all by myself everyday.

When I first find the robot vaccum cleaner Mamirobot brand which is pretty reasonable price
to buy than any other robot vacuum cleaners in the market and also famous for its technical skills
of making robot vacuum cleaner for 6 years in Korean market, I bought it by credit card without any doubt.

I dreamed it will help me doing choirs~ cleaning and vacuuming and also mopping the rooms with me!
I was excited to face the Mamirobot Pporo K7 ASAP.

After I met my Pporo and we could clean, vacuum and mopping together.

I would like to express my impression of Mamirobot Pporo at first sight.

The vacuuming sound was quite bigger than I expected but you know that big sound proves the great vacuuming power
just like the other vacuum cleaner that makes bigger sound when you make the vacuumming strength up.

My thoughts were right. After finishing the cleaning, I checked the dust bin and I kind a say to myself "Oh~ho~".
The dust bin was full of dirts and dusts and I realized that It is really good at vacuuming the tiny dirts in the floor.
You will know that when you use Pporo, you could clean up under the bed or the sofa where the dirts gather faster than any other place. 

Not as same as the cleaning work done by human directly but It surely helps people reduce the time cleaning the floor.

My husband also like Mamirobot Pporo and he looks at it as if it is a puppy in my house.

The Zaaloo which is intalled on the cahrging station is also very useful to clean the ways and places that Pporo couldn't reach.

This product is really good compared to its appropriate price.

Here I want to give you a tip for using the robot vacuum cleaner.



First, remove all the obstacles that might be disturbance to Pporo!
Then It will vacuum all around without any error message.

Second, keep things away from charging station that could disturb auto charging function.

Third, when you attach the mop to the Pporo, the Pporo couldn't climb up any obsacles.
You should keep in mind of this. It's good to mopping the floors by one room at a time if you use the wet mop.

That's how I use the Pporo without any problems.
It's good to clean up the house everyday with Mamirobot Pporo~!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기