2012년 9월 3일 월요일

Mamirobot Pporo K7 Review:D

It's been 3 weeks that I bought the Mamirobot Pporo K7.

I'm pregnent now and it's been 4 month. Nowadays I'm getting tired to clean the house.
Also my belly gets bigger and bigger so that I can barely clean and mob the floors.
Due to the pregnent, I'm losing my hairs a lot these days.
all the rooms are filled with hairs of mine. Real messy...

My friend Jina told me that there's good solution to my problem.
She told me about the robot vacuum cleaner named Mamirobot.
"Mommy robot?" I asked her with curiosity.
After surfing the website of Mamirobot.com, I could met the Pporo K7.

My husband bought Pporo K7 orange color for me to free from cleaning the house
while I'm pregnent!
Here's photos of Mamirobot Pporo K7.



                     
You can see the Zaaloo in the second picture.
When you buy Mamirobot Pporo K7, you can get the handy vacuum cleaner Zaaloo  for free.

You could wipe out the dusts on the sofa or desks and
even edge of the windows with this cute handy cleaner Zaaloo.
Wide intake and brush can help you to sweep all kinds of dust at once!

Now I have no worrry to clean my house with Mamirobot!
Thanks Mamirobot Pporo to make my life more convenient!
Also I think it's good for my future baby for the cleanliness.

I really recommend you to buy Mamirobot Pporo K7!

Thanks for reading my review!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기