2012년 9월 23일 일요일

Two kitty with full of hair.

Hello~~
I live with two kitty. I didn't know before cats' hairy fall that much.
But Me and my husband are both working, so we don't much time for cleaning. Specailly cat's hair.
So we dicide to buy robotic vacuum cleaner. but we don't have any idea, which company is best for us.












Mamirobt gave us few reason to buy their robotic vacuum cleaner.
First of all, their vacuum is better than other competition.
Second, their Pporo can easily pass doorsill.
And their hair mode cleaning funtion is really what we looking for. Again, we has two kitty.
overall price is best.

Their service is good. Mamirobot is "Easy to use, Easy to vacuum."
and inside box their are extra wet mop towel.

I strongly tell you that Mamirobot Pporo is really good for pet's hair cleaning. really good.
Pporo design is sophisticated. I think. ^.-

Also, their coming with handy vacuum name is ZaaLoo. It works vacuum and sweep.
It has two sound, regular mode and low noise mode.

Pporo rechaging by itself. I don't do nothing when it works.
Me and my husband are happy and satisfied.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기