2012년 9월 19일 수요일

Robotic vacuum really work??






I concerned "Robotic vacuum really work?" for one year.
When I read someone's writing about robotic vacuum, I decide to buy, specially Orange color Pporo.

First few days, I expect too much Pporo works to cleaning. I think Pporo works well and save my time.
Also Pporo come with Jaaloo. This handy vacuum is wireless. So I can use anywhere.

 
<Robot Vacuum Cleaner>



 


Pporo has SSW mode, SSW stand for "Spider Spiing Web" So, Pporo vacuum like a spider on the floor.

Laundry and toys are all ove the floor. so I have to pick that up before Pporo vacuum. and I closed each room's door.
My Pporo can works 2-3 days without recharge. I exchanged Pporo filter after 3 times Pporo work.
But this is depends on how people using. 

<Robot Vacuum Cleaner>


Pporo can pass doorsill under 2 cm. but my room doorsill's are double. so he stuck sometimes.
So, I put something on the doorsill, so Pporo can not pass.
 
 
<Robot Vacuum Cleaner>


Pporo also has wet mopping function, this is really works. all my family love this function.
Pporo moped lots of dust on the floor.

I definitly exchange when Mamirobot upgrade new version of Pporo.
I love robotic vacuum now.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기