2012년 9월 20일 목요일

Good for working moms~! I recommend to buy the robot vacuum cleaner!

EVERY weekends, the first thing to be done in my house is a cleaning job.
You know, as one of the working moms, the weekends are my only free time to rest....


 
<robot vacuum cleaner>


But

I'm spending too much time for cleaning every weekends...
I kinda exhausted...and I kinda think that I need some help.

So I told my husband to help me through all the cleaning choirs~
He suggested me to buy a robot vacuum cleaner which is reasonable price.


 
<robot vacuum cleaner>


I searched and compared a lot of the robot vacuum cleaners in online market.
I found Samsung Roboking, LG Dual Eye, Irobot Roomba and Mamirbot Pporo.

The price band of  robot vacuum cleaners was really expensive. Almost from $500~$700.
We couldn't afford to but the expensive ones......except Mamirobot Pporo.


<robot vacuum cleaner>



Mamirobot Pporo was way cheaper than the rest of robot vacuum cleaners in the market.
Its performance compared to the rest of robot cleaners was not that different
and many of Mamirobot users liked its performance. I read a lot of user reviews from Auction and blogs.
Finally I made up my mind to buy Mamirobot Pporo K7 and bought it by $357 from Auction mall.

My husband really liked the reasonable price of Mamirobot Pporo K7
and praised me for find this great stuff.

We are now cleaning the house with Pporo everyday.
While Pporo is working, we watch TV together.
Thanks to Pporo I got more free time to spend with my husband after work.

Let me introduce you the Pporo on below pictures. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기