2012년 9월 9일 일요일

Who take care my sweet babies.

Hi!

I am owner of Mamirobot. I use Mamirobot three times a day.
My orange color Mamirobot is prettier than picture.

I have two spitz. they are too much hair to cleaning.

I researched robot vacuum cleaner at Internet. lots of people recommend Mamirobot who has pets.
so next day, I bought this robot vacuum that name is Mamirobot.

<Robot vacuum cleaner> 

 

 

Mamirobot vacuuming all the wall's side by side.

<Robot vacuum cleaner> 


First day of Mamirobot, my spitzs scare Mamirobot's looking and sounds.

Here are my Mamirobot cons and pros.

pros - Mamirobot sounds does not louder than I thought. Good vacuuming, Wet mopping.

cons - I don't think any cons for Mamirobot.

After using a Mamirobot, I opened Mamirobot fiter.
I really shocked there are Really lots of Spitz's hair inside.



Oh!! My God!!
I breathed with all this hair before Mamirobot. Thanks, Mamirobot
Please keep all my family healthy.



<Robot vacuum cleaner> 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기