2012년 9월 13일 목요일

ULTIMATE TITANIUM PPORO.

It' not easy to buy Pporo. Mamirobot has five beautyful colors. But finally I decide titanium color.
Titanium looks luxurious and looks like U.F.O. I think. ^.-

Mamirobot packed by double boxes for protection. and delivery really fast.
I satisfied their service.

Now I want talk Pporo's functions, and specification.



Pporo can vacuuming and wet mopping in a same time. It's really convenience to cleaning.
It's like kill two birds with one stone.

After vacuuming I just took off dust bin,and washed away full of dust by water. and change new filter.
That is really easy.

Pporo come with wireless handy vacuum whcih name is Zaaloo.
Zaaloo easy to carry, and easy to use.
Zaaloo is not only vacuuming but also brooming dust inside windowframe.

My titanium Pporo vacuumed floor and even half inch carpet.
Pporo has hair cleaning mode function, this only vacuuming hair or dust without bushed brooming.
I really satified my ultimate titanium Pporo.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기