2012년 9월 13일 목요일

My precious~! I got a robot vacuum cleaner Mamirobot Pporo k7 from my housewarming party present !

My husband and I are newly-wedded couple.

We were totally surprised

when

my friends bought me the robot vacuum cleaner from the housewarming party last week.

The name of my robot vacuum cleaner is Mamirobot Pporo k7.

Mine was colored in Lime~ Quite pretty and cute.

This is my first time review for the Pporo k7.

This robot vacuum cleaner Pporo k7 is made in Korea.

Let me show you the pictures.

<Robot vacuum cleaner>

 

 

This one is quite smart!!

<Robot vacuum cleaner>

 
It automatically sensors the edges and vacuum along the edge!

<Robot vacuum cleaner>

 
Look the Mamirobot Pporo is cleaning the edge side of room.

<Robot vacuum cleaner>


Sometimes, my son remote-control the Pporo to clean the floor where he wanted to.


<Robot vacuum cleaner>


It could surely climb up that kind of 1cm obstacles.

 
<Robot vacuum cleaner>


Thanks for making our house always clean and shiny!

<Robot vacuum cleaner>

 

Pporo is charging right now. You could see Zaaloo also in the picture on the top side of charging station.

 
<Robot vacuum cleaner>


Zaaloo is hand-hold vacuum cleaner and it is tremedously great for the edge side and also window frames~
It could vacuum where the robot vacuum cleaner Pporo couldn't reach.

 
<Robot vacuum cleaner>


Let's rock the house, Pporo!!! Come take my orders Pporo!!!!
It's fun using remote controller to command the Pporo that I want~

Thanks to Pporo, I could have a better life with more free time~

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기