2012년 9월 24일 월요일

My son loves the smart robot vacuum cleaner Mamirobot Pporo K7~!

We named our robot vacuum cleaner Mamirobot Pporo as Smarty, as it is smart enough.

He cleans and vacuums along the edge~ how smart it is!
Also it could get reach under the couch and tables!
Now I don't worry much about dirts under the shadows.

Everyday I let my Smarty vacuum the floors about 2hours.
That make my floor unbelievably clean and shiny.

Look at the photos that I took for the smarty!




Living room floor is always clean and shiny due to Pporo's work.
This orange Smarty is my robot vacuum clenaer.


He goes around everywhere he could to vacuum dirts~
Moving from room to room~



When Pporo gets to the wall following mode~ it could go along the edge~!



I'm grateful that it could climb up the wooden carpet easily!



Look how he cleans under the couch! It is easy job for him to vacuum under the couch.



Randomly bumping around and caculates the size of room
on SSW(Spider Spinning web) mode. 



It could sensor the thin legs of table and turns around to clean under it~



When Pporo is working with the edge(wall) following mode~ goes like up in the picture.



My son loves living everyday with Smarty.
(Oh, sorry my boys missing pants...)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기