2012년 9월 18일 화요일

Introducing my robot friend, Mamirobot Pporo the robot vacuum cleaner.

Let me introduce you my new robot friend Mamirobot Pporo~

His name is Pporo and good at vacuuming and cleaning the floors.

Watch his move~

 




Wine colored Pporo is my friend. He could surely climb up over 1cm obstacles.



He can vacuum all kind of small and micro dust~



He could go anywhere that I couldn't go and reach.
Thanks you boy!




He could get wet mop attached on his belly.
Let the floor shine with you microfiber cloth you boy!!!



You still thirsty??
Don't be greedy you boy~!!!
I will take care of your dust bin with clean water.

This was my new friend, Mamirobot Pporo K7.
Thanks to him, I could vacuum and clean my house all day long.
Now I feel like I'm living in a clean and safe house.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기