2012년 10월 4일 목요일

Robot vacuum clenaer recommend among the Top 5 robot vacuum cleaners.


We moved to the new house which is bigger than the previous one, 4 month ago due to the birth of my first baby!!

My wife was weak as she gave birth to my son~ so she couldn't do the choirs well in the bigger house.

We concluded that we need a automatic robot or something which could help us do the choirs well.

Then we think of the Robot vacuum cleaner which was starred in TV shows before.

Searched for the best robot vacuum cleaner,
 we'd find the Irobot, Mamirobot, LG Dual Eye, Samsung Tango and Monuel...

 
 


 
The cheapest one was Monuel but it has too small intake hole and wet mop was tiny. Also the reviews of other users were bad,,


Irobot was not that cheap one but it looks robust and strong....but the design was not that good to my wife's eyes.


LG Dual Eye was so attractive but it leaks the dirts which is inside of dust bin....and also it's too much expensive.



About Samsung Tango, there were not much reviews of it...so hard to decide..



Last one, Mamirobot Pporo K series.... There are too many Mamirbot users and reviews...

All the reviews proves that I am a smart buyer if I buy this Mamirobot robot vacuum cleaner~

So I decided to buy Mamirobot Pporo K7.

The price was acceptable and also reasonable as thinking about its high quality and high performance.

My wife liked its lime colored cute design, fortunately.

Here we are presenting our Mamirobot Pporo K7 lime color.




We were worried first, because of the orange color of Pporo in the box......
But inside of the box, there's lime colored Pporo~!! Thanks god, my wife was eased...



Components of the comsumable filters and mops.
Hair mode cover is in it too.



 



My wife was tired to install the wet mop and just put it on the Pporo.....haha..



It's really useful to vacuum the edges with the handy vacuum cleaner Zaaloo~
Mamirobot Pporo K7 has Zaaloo in it.






Look how much dirts it ate~ Wow,,,



Zaaloo ate a lot of hairs too~!!

I think I made a right choice to but Mamirobot Pporo K7 for Robot vacuum clenaer.

Want to recommend you to have one~!

My wife really likes it for making her choirs lessen.

Thanks Pporo~! Thanks Zaaloo~!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기