2012년 10월 14일 일요일

Robot vacuum cleaner Mamirobot Pporo K7 perfectly solved my kitties' hair losing problem!

Finally, I bought the robot vacuum cleaner! I chose the famous robot vacuum cleaner Mamirobot Pporo K7 white version.
As you could see in the photos, there are four kitties in my house. They are so cute and lovely but they lose their hairs a lot everyday and it is hard to vacuum everyday... I thought that the robot vacuum cleaner could solve this problem somehow. Also the Mamirobot Pporo has the wet mopping ability, so it is good for cleaning the stains which is really outstanding on brown colored floor.
My kitties are deeply interested in Mamirobot Pporo~ They surrounded the Pporo for a while when it came to my house.
I think that they like the Pporo ~ HaHa. When Pporo operated vacuuming mode on the floor, my kitties follow it with curiosity. "Kitties~ Don't be afraid~ This is Pporo who helps mom cleaning the floor of your hairs~
White color Pporo is neat and gorgeous. I solved my kitties hair problem by my lovely Mamirobot Pporo K7.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기