2012년 10월 18일 목요일

Pporo that makes me happy^^





My husband and I both work and finish the work late at night. Every time we get home, we do not have enough time to clean the house,
so we always clean every weekend. One day, I talked about getting a robot vacuum cleaner with my husband.
Before buying it, I was worried about the price and the brand and wondered if or not the machine worked well.
After spending time searching online, I found Pporo and read users' reviews and watched lots of videos of Mamirobot.
When I finished reading and watching them, I found out the Mamirobot was not that expensive and it had a perfect after-sales service. Pporo was cheap as well as had good functions. That is why I bought Pporo K7.  When I got it, I was really satisfied with it because it could make the floor clean by wiping with wet cloth. The spot where the Pporo passed was very clean and it vacuumed very well.
It was so quiet that I could operate it at night. I can control it with the remote controller and it cleans everywhere, even under the bed. Every time I watch it clean, I always smile and feel happy. It looks very cute, too.
My husband and I are really satisfied with it!! Never regret!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기