2012년 10월 23일 화요일

After my deep consideration for choosing the robot vacuum cleaner, I decided to buy Mamirobot Pporo K7.

Do you have any robot vacuum cleaner in your house?

A robot cleaner is essentially a motorized floor cleaner which is designed to save time and operate independently.
That's why I bought the robot vacuum cleaner because it operates independently without any order excepth turning the 'on' button.

My life is getting busier and busier... The workplace is far from my house and I have to commute there by a subway...
Hard to take a seat..... there's no time to even rest when I am in my house.
Recently, the robot vacuum cleaners in the market are quite smart in every technological way.
So before I chose to buy one of robot vacuum claeners,  I had to consider several common technical application for the right choice.
 
The first thing to consider is the overall ease-of-use. Robot vacuum cleaner has to be easy to use. It is smart and have to be operated without any additional manipulation. That is the automatic and smart cleaner that i think.
Another consideration is what type of floors the robot cleaner can effectively manage. Traditionally, this technology was designed to replace vacuum cleaners however recent models have the ability to mop as well. It is important to choose the right features based upon the types of floors it will be asked to clean. New functionality is consistently being added to the marketplace so it is beneficial to choose a robot which is versatile to ensure it can handle any situation.
Additionally, robot vacuum cleaners should have effective cleaning capability.

Thesedays, I had to consider one more thing about choosing good robot vacuum cleaner.
It is the feature named Automatically Recharge Function to the docking station by the robot vacuum cleaner, itself!
Last, the best thing to consider is that the after service level from the company.
You have to know the company treat the customers with malfunction issues and how the company solves it.

In total evaluation for all,
I decided to buy a robot vacuum cleaner made by Mamirobot CO,.ltd.

As a answer for above considerations, Mamirobot Pporo K7 had a great score from me.

Easy to use with great instruction manual, and friendly service from Mamirobot service centers.
Also Mamirobot Pporo has 2 kinds of inhale cover mode for versatile usage for any floor.
It has automatical charging function and it works great!
Added components which named Zaaloo, the handy vacuum cleaner are useful to broom
and vacuum the places which robot vacuum cleaner could not reach enough.

It was good choice for me to choose Mamirobot Pporo K7.

The below picture is my Mamriobot Pporo K7 wine color.
Have a look at this picture.



<Robot vacuum cleaner>

<Robot vacuum cleaner>

<Robot vacuum cleaner>

<Robot vacuum cleaner>

<Robot vacuum cleaner>

<Robot vacuum cleaner>

<Robot vacuum cleaner>

<Robot vacuum cleaner>

<Robot vacuum cleaner>

<Robot vacuum cleaner>



Thanks for the reasonable price for letting me buy a good product!
I love my Pporo so much.

You can buy from the website choosing the availabe nation www.mamirobot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기