2012년 10월 14일 일요일

My Best Assistant, Pporo k7

Here is my feedback on Pporo'k7'.
When I felt that I no longer took care of my children and work at the same time, I searched for robot cleaners and bought Pporo 'k7' online.
It was much cheaper than any other brand(made by other companies) and had better functions. I think I made a good decision.^^
I could get it within two days after I ordered and I appointed it as the cleaning captain.
I had to clean once a day, but Pporo did and still does everyday for me. So I just clean once a week.
I think making Pporo clean the main room for 30min, small room for 30min, and the living room for 1hour is enough.
These are pictures of Pporo'k7'. It was wrapped by two boxes.



When I open the box, I can see the components of Pporo'k7', Zaaloo and robot.^^



I really want to operate it right now, but I have to charge it first.
It is being charged now.....^^ The machine says "full" when it is fully charged.



It cleans everywhere in my house. Let's clean the living room, first. Isn't it working well?



I close all of the doors not to let it in.



It goes up the mat easily and works very hard.^^




Look at this dustㅡㅡ it is all from  the living roomㅠ.



I clean TV and sofa with Zaaloo while the robot cleans the floor.




It aborbs lots of dust.



Ah!! One more thing I have to mention. Pporo has 5 damp floor clothes, 2 bundles of big sized-filters, a bundle of middle sized-filters and a bundle of small-sized filters.



I feel very happy that I do not need to clean everyday.^____________^

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기