2012년 10월 11일 목요일

Robot vacuum cleaner Mamirobot Pporo K7 is real chore helper.

This is a product review of my robot vacuum cleaner named Mamirobot Pporo K7. I bought Mamirobot Pporo K7 from the Mamirobot Korean Homepage.(www.mamirobot.co.kr) I heard from the internet that Mamirobot released the new robot vacuum cleaner for 2012. The name was New Pporo K series. I bought K7 series which include auto charging system with handy vacuum cleaner named Zaaloo with robot vacuum cleaner Pporo.
This was the first day when I first met Mamriobot Pporo K7.
You can see the first look of Pporo K7 components. Robot vacuum cleaner Pporo and charging station with adoptors and Zaaloo the handy cleaner. Also there're free disposable dust filters with 30pieces, 2packs and the filters 2pcaks for handy cleaner Zaaloo.
We installed the Pporo K7 in living room. After reading the instruction manual, I realized that locating the charging station in an even surface and against the wall is important for let the pporo automatically came to the dock. Also I cleared the obstacles within 1.5m of charging station.
Pporo worked hard for his first day in my house. Look! The Pporo is wondering around rooms to room. I usually set the SSW cleaning mode which cleaning with 5 mode steps. From Corner cleaning step to dense spiral step, it cleans my house compactly.
It never fell down to bathroom which is under 5cm from the floor of living room . So it doesn't matter for opening the bathroom door.
But I have to take care of small things like slippers away from the floors. The wheels of Pporo might stuck with them or drag them with its way. So I'm always aware of clearing the floors with the small stuffs.
Mamirobot Pporo K7 has the mopping system with the wet mop attached. It surely good to use the mopping system. Look at the shiny floor~!
This one is the handy cleaner Zaaloo. It is one of the components of K7 series. There is a brush around the inhale hole so I could broom and vacuum at the same time. It is useful for vacuuming edge side. Good~!
On the back side of charging station, there's a stock for remote controller. Smart! As a matter of fact cleaning with my own hands will be more sure to clean the house but I could say that the robot cleaner surely helps me to clean the rooms everyday. Mamirobot Pporo K7 is real chore helper.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기