2012년 10월 18일 목요일

OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE~ WE ARE robot vacuum cleaner~MAMIROBOT PPORO STYLE~★

My husband got me present of Robot Vacuum Cleaner~!!!

What a surprise~!!!

I'm so grateful to my husband for relieving me from the chores.

That's why I told him "OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE~".

Below picture is the Mamirobot Pporo K7 which make my husband, GANGNAM STYLE~haha.



 

I like circled robotics, it is kinda cute. Pporo is so cute to me~

Great product in everyway. Good design to look at and it is so powerful that it vacuums almost every dust in my house.

When we first opened the box,  there was full of free components like dust filters and handy cleaner filters.

Orange color of Pporo looks gorgeous when you look at night with the LED brightly on.

After turning on the Pporo for a while as reading the instruction manual with my husband,

We found that it vacuum a lot of dust that I didn't even know where it came from...

I realize that my house was full of dust...Thanks Pporo..

I feel like I got new doggy and cleaner at once, when I look at the Pporo moving around in the morning.

Thanks to Mamiriobot company for making this cute fantastic robot vacuum cleaner

and really thanks to my husband for me to meet Pporo!

Yeah~ We are Mamirobot Pporo style~!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기