2012년 12월 9일 일요일

Before you buy the robot vacuum cleaner, please check out my first look of Mamirobot K7 Orange.




Finally I bought the Mamirobot Pporo K7 Orange which is famous for its various functions and it's reasonable price.

These are the first looks of my robot vacuum cleaner Mamirobot Pporo K7.

 
<Robot vacuum cleaner>


When it came home, my daughter made a shot! Unboxed Mamirobot K7 and here you can see the components.

Mamirobot K7, Recharging station,Zaaloo, dust filters and mopping clothes, remote controller, adopter and battery.

<Robot vacuum cleaner>



This is where my Pporo K7 located. We were waiting for the full charged Pporo!

<Robot vacuum cleaner>






At first, I felt Pporo was not working efficiently but as time went by, it just got used to the size of the room

and do the wall following job, concentrated vacuuming job and random vacuuming job nice and easy.

<Robot vacuum cleaner>

<Robot vacuum cleaner>
 

It's heading to my doggie 'Kangy' and he just ignored Pporo...

<Robot vacuum cleaner>


It's good to see that it didn't fall to the bathroom. It has anti-falling sensor in front of the body.

Haha, it went to my daugther's room. With wall following mode, it could reach every rooms!

<Robot vacuum cleaner>



It's quite smart! It automatically recharging itself while I was out.

<Robot vacuum cleaner>



Left one is Zaaloo the broom typed handy vacuum cleaner. It is useful for vacuuming desk, sofa and even bed.
Right one is the hair-vacuuming cover. It is good for removing hairs of my Kangy.

<Robot vacuum cleaner>


I want to rate this robot vacuum clenaer Pporo K7 for 5 point out of 5 point.

Surely helps cleaning my house so I gifted to my sister of Mamirobot Pporo K7 Wine color.

It surely good to use compared to the reasonable price.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기