2012년 12월 20일 목요일

Smart and useful cleaner gadget! Mamirobot Pporo K7 white~!

Finally I decied to buy Mamirobot Pporo K7 for its reasonable price even if the handy cleaner Zaaloo is with it.
I felt very satisfied after using Mamirobot Pporo K7 during 3days.

Pporo K7 lessen much time spending on cleaning floors everyday.

Now I usually turn on my Pporo before I went out.

Pporo always takes care of cleaning the floor instead of me.

After went back home, I could find the dust bin full of dusts which means that it cleaned up the floor as much as it can.





 


Zaaloo is also really convenient to use and powerful!

Especially it is great cleaning the window frames, stairs and desks.

Mamirobot Pporo has the damp mob cleaning function.

You could set the micro fiber damp cloth on the damp cloth attachment plate which is on the backside of Pporo.
Thanks Mamirobot Pporo K7!!!!!

For helping my choirs and let me have more free time to rest!

Below you could see my whity Mamirobot Pporo K7.





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기