2012년 11월 25일 일요일

Thanks Mamirobot Pporo K7, it is a lifechanger agebt for me.

I spend a lot of time meeting clients  during all day long.
Hard to clean my house well....
when I came home, I don't wanna see the messy floor with tiny dirts which my husband made.
So I bagged to buy the robot vacuum clenaer to my husband.

After few days later,
He got me the New PPORO K7 from Mamirobot brand.

It is made in Korea products and I thought it was from Samsung.
After he showed me bunch of video clips,
I could recognized the brand name Mamirobot.

With New PPORO K7~
It was a bit easy to operate this gadget.
Also I am very satisfied using Mamirobot Pporo K7 during 2 weeks.

Here is my Pporo's pictures.
Gorgoeus Titanum color.





I usually turns it on before I leave the house.
After I came home, New Pporo recharging itself after finished his work.
I just check the dust bin for how hard it worked without me.

Usually when I'm at home I use remote controller to drive it to each rooms for 20 minutes.
Can you see the dust bin? It totally vacuums the micro dirts in your house.


The real satisfying clever item is this one.
Handy vacuum clenaer Zaaloo. This one is amazing.

Look how I utilized the Zaaloo in my house.



It looks like the old broom in your house. But it also vacuuming and brooming at the same time.
There are robot vacuum cleaner Pporo, handy vacuum clenaer Zaaloo and recharging station is a set of Mamirobot K7.

  My husband also love Pporo and Zaaloo.
He plays with it with remote controller.

My life is a bit changed by robot vacuum cleaner.
I do a big clean up once a week though but it is much easier than ever with Pporo.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기