2012년 12월 27일 목요일

My precious! My cutie Mamirobot Pporo K7!

I chose to buy Mamirobot Pporo K7 and it has came today.

Pporo is way better than what I thought.
Design and color of Pporo is neat and clean.
Especially the orange color makes me feel fresh!

I was surprised when I opened the package,
as many accessory components werel packaged in the box.

Before start vacuuming, my husband read the instruction manual for an hour with interest
and he put the hair vacuum cover and wet mob to it.
I think he looks really fun playing with Pporo. Kind a playing with toy!
Pporo did the great job with the wet mob and hair cover.
It made the floor shine enough with the wet mob~
While I check the dust bin, i realized Pporo vacuumed the house pretty well.
You will see the tremendous dusts in it when you first start vacuuming with Pporo~!!

My husband took the Zaaloo for vacuuming the rest of places which Pporo couldn't cleaned.
From doorsill to desk, he liked sweeping the dusts with Zaaloo which functions just like a vacuuming broom.

Day by day I kinda feel that I really like the Pporo.
It feels like I have a puppy which could clean the house :D

Thanks for Mamirobot Pporo's help!
We feel more comfortable and also joyful to see Pporo.
Thanks for selling happiness, Mamirobot!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기