2012년 12월 19일 수요일

Thanks for making me free from my pet's hairs, Mamirobot Pporo K7.

Mamirobot Pporo K7 has just been arrived to my house yesterday.

This is my first look and the first opening of Pporo K7.



The main box is in the outer box which includes the main box and removable filters and the free watch.



These are the products which is in the main box. Wet mopping cloth and dust filters for Pporo and Zaaloo and battery,
introduction manual and adopter and rechargable and main products. Wow, It is surely a lot of components.




This is the brush type vacuum cover for using in the carpet zone.



This is cyclone vacuum cover for vacumming the hairs and dusts on the flat floor without any carpet.

I can use these two kinds of covers by changing them.



Famous removable dust filter for Mamirobot Co.,Ltd. It makes robot vacuum cleaner Pporo always stay clean from the micro dust.



Lucky to have a sofa which heighted 9cm above from the floor, Pporo could easily vacuum under it.



Pporo could go under the sofa easily and my cuttie is curious about it.



How smart! It charges all by itself! Automatically go to the charging station when it has low battery.





You know what?! This is really useful vacuum cleaner.

Let me introduce you the Zaaloo which is useful vacuuming the place where Pporo could not reach!

Like a table, edge of the wall, upside parts of the TV set, you could easily broom and vacuum with it.



Here also there are dust filter inside of Zaaloo which could replaceble when it is fully dirty.

I could finally being freed from my cuttie's loosing hairs with Mamirobot Pporo K7.

Thanks for giving us the smart product with reasonable price~!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기