2012년 12월 16일 일요일

Hi~~~ Check this out. It seem K7 is like my wife. LOL












Because I raise a cat, I decided to buy a robot vacuum cleaner.
Among many types of vacuum cleaners, I purchased mamirobot K7
Since I have no experiences in using a robot vacuum cleaner, I was wondering if the vacuum cleaner would work well.
However, I was really satisfied with K7.
Most of all, it was good to see K7, which is equipped with vacuum and brush functions.
But, I found that K7 has a few weaknesses
First and foremost, the indicator of time does not show a elapsed time.
In addition, if K7 is on the sleep mode, I am not able to turn it on using a remote control
Due to those reasons, I have to push the button so as to turn it on.
Another weakness is that it seems the vacuum cleaner has trouble with finding a charging station whenever it needs to recharge a battery.
However, except those reasons, I believe that K7 is the best product ever before.
Compared with other products, I really like it because of its design, functions, and customer service. For instance, when I called the customer service department in Mamirobot, I felt that one of staff members was very kind and polite.
The following picture describes my experience with K7
OH~I LOVE IT. ^^



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기