2012년 12월 16일 일요일

For my Chritmas present, I got the brand new Mamirobot Pporo K7 wine color.

A week ago, my husband asked me how hard and how long it takes for me to clean all the rooms everyday ....

At the moment, I just thought my husband asked me a silly question.

I just said that "Try once then you'll know.."

Yesterday afternoon, suddendly a big box came to my house with a logo marked "Mamirobot".

I opened the box and I finally realized that it was the famous robot vacuum cleaner, Mamirobot Pporo K7.

Gorgeous look with wine colored glossy exterior of robot vacuum clenaer and handy cleaner made me wanna use everyday.

See how it is gorgeous on below picture.





Using robot vacuum cleaner is a little bit hard when you use at the first time.

But when you learn how to utilize it, then your life will be change as more convenient then before.

Looking for brand new good robot vacuum clenaer?

I would definitely recommned you the Mamriobot Pporo K7.  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기