2012년 11월 13일 화요일

If you need a free time to rest, you definitely need robot vacuum cleaner Mamirobot Pporo K7.

Cleaning my house has always been a stressful chore to me….:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
I always wanted to have a free time to lay my head down for a while after work from a long distance from home..
So, I would like to recommend the Pporo K7 for those who are as same as I am.

I get my Mamirobot Pporo k7 lime color for my 35th birthday present from friends.
I really took advantage of robot vacuum cleaner Pporo these days, and I want to tell you
that If I knew this kind of automatic vacuuming gadget long time ago, I would have bought it with no hesitance.

From the outside of Pporo, the color and gorgeous look makes me love it and
when you look in the inside, antibacterial dust bin and affordable vacuuming noise~
and the most fascinating point is that it is powerful dust suction force.

My life has been changed a lot after I get my Mamirobot Pporo in my house.
Nowadays, I read books with a cup of tea while I’m home after work.
Cleaning chore is in charge of my robot vacuum cleaner Pporo.
It’s automatically wondering around my house and eats every dust.

I want to share my Pporo and Zaaloo to you.
Isn’t it cute~!?

 

 

 

 



 

 



It is wondering all around and vacuuming every dust from the living room~


and also the kitchen floor~



Pporo can climb up the matt easily.






You can see the clean floor ~ It is all the Pporo's work.





Nice job~!! It eats every tiny little hairs and dust.



This is the dust bin and I washed with water after vacuuming has done.



Also I could wash the dust bin of Zaaloo with water~! Zaaloo is also very useful.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기