2012년 11월 18일 일요일

Robot Vacuum Clenaer Pporo7 for my wife

My Wife’s birthday was 16th of September.
I was concerned about her surprise birthday present. 
She was stressed out for nursing 3 year-old son. Our son is inattentive kid.
I thought my son is tenderhearted and obedient, but my wife labeled as a troublemaker.
Therefore, I decide to give present that helpful for housework.
I searched for Robot vacuum cleaner named Pporo7 from Mamirobot. It was affordable after
using reserved points at the point mall.


 


When I surprise her with Pposro7, she was moved by my sincerity.
I feel s sense of satisfaction for her __EXPRESSION__.



We operate Pporo7 after birthday celebration.
It was quiet and works very smoothly.
Specially my son was so happy and responds with cheers.
He even named robot cleaner Tobol because he usually watches robots showed up at the TV cartoon series.
In any wise, we have been using Pporo7 for a week, and we satisfied with Pporo7 for many reasons. Wet mopping function is great for floors and handy vacuum is convenient for family members.
I appreciate for introducing me such a great product. And I will upload pictures of operating Pporo7 soon. Thank you.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기