2012년 11월 19일 월요일

New Pporo in the house! My first robot vacuum clenaer.

I got my first new robot vacuum cleaner!!!!!

I feel like I'm living in a future world with this smart robot vacuum cleaner.

This is the Korean robot vacuum cleaner brand and named Mamirobot Pporo K7.

I bought it from the internet shopping site and it came to me yesterday night.

Firstly, I felt that it was a Japanese robot cleaner because of its perfect appearance and beautiful details.

But I found that it is made in Korea from the famous robot vacuum cleaner company Mamirobot Co.,Ltd.

What I liked most is that it added the handy vacuum cleaner which looks small broom

and it could be charged at the same time with the robot vacuum cleaner. Awesome!!

What a good idea. I deeply needed a handy vacuum cleaner ever more.

Here take a glimpse of my Pporo K7.


Charging the two items(Pporo & Zaaloo) at once. Amazing.



There you could find the remote controllers in the back side of recharge station.



The floor has been cleared!!



Even at the bottom of sofa!ofa~



The height of Pporo is 9cm's tall.



Do you know that Pporo could do the wet mopping cleaning?!!! Brilliant!



Come and see how much the dirt was in my house...




Every day and night, Pporo works hard! Really hard. I can feet him struggling a lot.



If you want to buy one, please don't hesitate~ It could surely be your new secretery, secretery for cleaning!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기