2012년 7월 3일 화요일

Robot vacuum cleaner review~!

I got a information about mamirobot online.
I purchased after I compare between Samsung product, LG product and US product.
I decided to purchase mamirobot.
The battery charger did not work.
I requested for the service then they repaired.
I wish they send me a new one.
I am very satisfied with the performance.


<robot vacuum cleaner>


Advantages

1. Main brush and side brush works really good.
It cleans all the pets’ hair perfect.
It has a hair mod, but it is better to use main brush to clean hairs.
2. The threshold is not a obstacle to mamirobot.
It can cross easy.
It reminds me SUV.

3. It is very easy to empty the dust bin.


4. Fast and kind AS
Samsung product and LG product need service also.
Mamirobot is a small company but I would like to recommend.
Mamirobot is a specialized company about robot cleaner field.
They are growing fast.

5.I love the mopping mode.
It cleans the floor so clean.
It may slow down the machine’s speed, but you can choose turbo mode to cover it.



<robot vacuum cleaner>

Disadvantages

1. There is really no disadvantage about the product.
You will see lots of hairs at the side brush.
You need to clean it regularly.
If you don’t maintenance it can cause the error message.
2. Battery charger is made in China.
I hope they can upgrade it.
3. It has a noise just like other product but it can be covered with silence mode.

I like to say, robot cleaner is not a perfect cleaner.
It cannot cover the cleaning work 100%.
It must need regular maintenance work.
Housewife complains about the performance sometimes who is not familiar with machine.
There is always lost of dust in the house.
I think satisfaction is depend on personal taste.
I am personally very satisfied with mamirobot.
I love the price competitiveness too.
Someone I love bought me mamirobot.
I am using mamirobot in my house.

<robot vacuum cleaner>


I strongly recommend mamirobot for the robot cleaner if you are planning to buy one.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기