2012년 7월 3일 화요일

The best robot vauum cleaner

Hi! I bought PPORP K7 couple weeks ago and I am enjoying using it at home 


First of all, I really want to say “thanks to Mami Robot” because my wife loves Mamirobot K7. LOL
When I was choosing a “robotic cleaner”, I first considered economical and efficient aspects of using it. (This thought is related to my job as an engineer. I think almost engineers primarily consider these two aspects in order to buy some product)
Economical and efficient both are unable to coexist in a product because a cheap product more likely comes with unfavorable quality.  However, K7 can meet these two aspects. I want to share my opinion with people here.



I think K7 is the top of all robot vacuum cleaners in the world. Specially, Mamirobot has the better competitiveness for technical expertise and patented formula. Mamirobot disregarded all unnecessary functions for efficient cleaning. Mamirobot has only studied and focused on how robot cleaner cleans and works better and more efficiently for its role as a cleaner. That is why Mamirobot could reduce production cost per unit unlike other brands. PPORO is confidently specialized in strong suction and damp cloth mopping unlike “L” and “S” brand of the competitors. Their products are not technically considered for those functions due to focusing on other technical functions such as less noise, installing camera. These functions can make difficult for mopping and strong sucking for robot vacuum cleaner.


Moreover, K7 is so noticeable in this robot cleaner industry due to competitive price. I think that competitive price is considerably important as well as brand name in manufacturing industry in order to make high sales. It does not mean Mamirobot has no brand name value in this industry. It has been already well-known in this industry regarding to its sales recorded over the years. I want to say that Mami has succeeded in both ways which are competitive price by reduction of unit cost and efficient cleaning by only considering cleaning roles. With this fact, it turned out that Mamirobot has studied and researched very hard to invent an innovative robot cleaner. Finally, PPORO was born in all efforts by Mamirobot.


Anyway, it seems like I am talking too much so let me finish here now.
I will try to use it the best I can.
Thanks.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기